Small Block Hi-Flow Tri-Y Under Chassis Headers
Our Tri-Y Small Block headers give you high-flow header performance with a custom fit that means you don't have to sacrifice your power steering. Retain exhaust studs in the heads so no more breaking into water jackets! Plus, unlike most headers, it doesn't capture the starter, has excellent spark plug clearance, and is easily installed from the top down. Works with manual or power steering. Includes gaskets and collectors. Raw Steel or Matte Silver Ceramic Coating available. Some vehicle may require motor mount shimming due to poor factory tolerances. Manual Transmission Vehicles: Please see note below. We have a shim pack available HERE. Made in the USA!
• Works with automatic transmission - Some column shift linkage may interfere.
• Requires smaller than stock starter (see recommended HERE)
• Requires 90 degree oil filter adapter or shorty oil filter
• Tri-Y step up design
• 1 5/8” primary - 2” secondary - 2 1/2” ball and socket collector
• 14 gauge steel tubing
• 3/8” flanges at the head
• Mandrel bent for smooth flow
• Retain the exhaust studs in the heads (no more cooling leaks)
4 Speed Vehicles: These headers will work ONLY if using an aftermarket bellhousing/scatter shield (ie Quicktime) and a hydraulic clutch system. Due to the squared off corner design of the stock bellhousing, these headers won't fit.
'67+ A-Bodies, '62+ B-Bodies, '70+ E-Bodies
273, 318, 340, and 360 Engines.